A complete waterproofing system that can improve and extend the life of an existing membrane roof. As TPO, EPDM, and other membranes become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pickup dirt, deminishing their effectiveness and energy-saving properties. Conklin's elastomeric coatings provide a new, cost-effective solution for repairing and preserving approved single-ply membrane roofs, resulting in improved energy savings.
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense
- Extends the life of the existing roof system
Years from now, when it's time to renew the superior protection of your Conklin roof, a simple recoat will do the job. In most cases, multiple recoats can be done for as long as you own your building, saving you the expense of a new roof. With your recoat, our material warranty may also be extended.
A great return on investment is another important reason to install a Conklin SPF Roofing System. Many satisfied building owners discover that a Conklin roof lowers air conditioning costs and can pay for itself during the warranty period. Federal tax rebates, tax credits, and deductions may also offset your investment. Check with your local utility company, tax advisor, and energystar.gov for additional details.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with a cool, white, reflective surface and an insulation value of R-6.5 per inch of thickness
- Stops leaks
- Stops lateral water movement
- Simplifies repairs - most damage can be fixed with a caulk gun and coating
- Extends the life of your roof
Conklin's SPF Roofing System provides leak-free protection and exceptional energy savings for years. They maintain maximum reflectivity and energy savings because its surfaces are resistant to dirt and discoloration. Annual cleaning is all that's needed to keep it white.
The average roof absorbs a large portion of the sun's ultraviolet rays as heat. Conklin's white SPF Roofing System reflects 85% of the sun's heat, cooling your building, and saving you as much as 30% in air conditioning costs.
We applied foam and coating to the roof of the Playtex facility in Delaware two decades ago. At that time, I figured that the roof would last about 12-15 years. But 20 years later, the roof was still problem free and going strong - it was jst in need of a recoat to renew the warranty!
Conklin's SPF Roofing System provides leak-free protection and exceptional energy savings for years. It maintains maximum reflectivity and energy savings because its surfaces are resistant to dirt and discoloration. Annual or bi-annual cleaning is all that's needed to keep it white.
- Equinox delivers innovative technology especially formulated for application in cool weather.
- Rapid Roof III has offered proven protection since 1977.
- Tack Coat offers quick and effective preparation of the membrane.
- Wac II provides optimal adhesion by powering away dirt on any substrate while leaving no residue