Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) is a seamless barrier system that insulates and waterproofs your roof to save energy costs. Many building owners find the system provides a lightweight, reliable barrier that not only withstands the test of time, but is also financially advantageous, Conklin's SPF System delivers countless benefits, ensuring complete satisfaction.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with a cool, white, reflective surface and an insulation value of R-6.5 per inch of thickness
- Stops leaks
- Stops lateral water movement
- Simplifies repairs - most damage can be fixed with a caulk gun and coating
- Extends the life of your roof
The average roof absorbs a large portion of the sun's ultraviolet rays as heat. Conklin's white SPF Roofing System reflects 85% of the sun's heat, cooling your building, and saving you as much as 30% in air conditioning costs.
A great return on investment is another important reason to install a Conklin SPF Roofing System. Many satisfied building owners discover that a Conklin roof lowers air conditioning costs and can pay for itself during the warranty period. Federal tax rebates, tax credits, and deductions may also offset your investment. Check with your local utility company, tax advisor, and energystar.gov for additional details.
Conklin's SPF Roofing System provides leak-free protection and exceptional energy savings for years. It maintains maximum reflectivity and energy savings because its surfaces are resistant to dirt and discoloration. Annual or bi-annual cleaning is all that's needed to keep it white.
Years from now, when it's time to renew the superior protection of your Conklin roof, a simple recoat will do the job. In most cases, multiple recoats can be done for as long as you own your building, saving you the expense of a new roof. With your recoat, our material warranty may also be extended.
Conklin's Spray Polyurethane Foam (SPF) System can be an excellent cost-saving
alternative when entrusting a roofing contractor well-versed in the Conklin SPF System.
Proper application is vital to the integrity of the SPF structure.
Recommended for application over these surfaces:
- Composite Decking
- PUMA XL offers outstanding tensile strength by combining advanced technology with exceptional versatility.
- Benchmark offers the ultimate in flexibility and strength.
- Equinox delivers innovative technology especially formulated for application in cool weather.
- Rapid Roof III has offered proven protection since 1977
Prime Time Plus offers a top-quality acrylic latex base.